Die-Cutting refers to the process where the die is used to cut various substrates (paper, label stock, card stock) into uniform shapes.
Therefore, clients love to try die-cutting/custom printing as it converts their vast imagination into a marvelous design and superior printed shape.
How to get custom printing at Viveprinting?
- You can visit our Die Gallery to choose among hundreds of carefully created shapes that offer what you exactly have in mind.
- If the Gallery doesn’t have your required shape, you can send us your die size and shape as per the given guidelines.
- If you couldn’t still make your mind, why don’t you give a call to our custom care that are there to sort it out?
Guidelines for Your Die-Cut Design
You will be required to upload your die-cut design file in three different forms on email@example.com,
- A print form of the Die-Cut shape
- A vector file that contains the Die-Cut shape with black outlines
- An FPO file (for placement only) in which the Die-Cut shape with black outlines is superimposed on the Die-Cut print form.
- If you have chosen a die-cut shape from our Gallery, please make sure you send us a design that exactly matches the die size.
- Don’t forget to include a 1/8″ safety area within the cut line that should have no printable text or image.
- If you have a border, it must be at least .25″ on all sides.
We truly understand fulfilling the guidelines may take your time; but let’s assure you that it is worth what you may see at the end.
Price for the Custom dies starts from $100, which increases with the die-size and complexity.